Division Charts as Granules and Their Merging Algorithm for Rule Generation in Nondeterministic Data
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Special Issue: Foundations and Applications of Granular Computing
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 865–882, September 2013
How to Cite
Sakai, H., Wu, M. and Nakata, M. (2013), Division Charts as Granules and Their Merging Algorithm for Rule Generation in Nondeterministic Data. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 865–882. doi: 10.1002/int.21608
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (No. 22500204), Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!