A Generalized Functional Network for a Classifier-Quantifiers Scheme in a Gas-Sensing System
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 988–1009, October 2013
How to Cite
Gaeta, M., Loia, V. and Tomasiello, S. (2013), A Generalized Functional Network for a Classifier-Quantifiers Scheme in a Gas-Sensing System. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 988–1009. doi: 10.1002/int.21613
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- MiSE (Italian Ministry of Economic Development)
- Sensational - fabrics integrated with gas nanosensors for personal protective equipement production. Grant Number: MI 01–00070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!