Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiattribute Group Decision Making Based on Cross Entropy Measure and Choquet Integral
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1172–1195, December 2013
How to Cite
Meng, F. and Tang, J. (2013), Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiattribute Group Decision Making Based on Cross Entropy Measure and Choquet Integral. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 1172–1195. doi: 10.1002/int.21624
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71201089, 71201110, 71071018, 71271217
- Natural Science Foundation Youth Project of Shandong Province, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: ZR2012GQ005
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20111101110036
- University of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0541
In this paper, a new operator called the arithmetic interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy Choquet aggregation (AIVIFCA) operator is defined. Since interactions between elements might exist in all their combinations, the generalized Shapley AIVIFCA (GSAIVIFCA) operator is introduced. Further, to simplify the complexity of solving a fuzzy measure, the 2-additive generalized Shapley AIVIFCA (2AGSAIVIFCA) operator is presented. Moreover, a decision procedure to interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy multiattribute group decision making is developed. When the weight vectors on attribute set and expert set are not exactly known, the models for obtaining the optimal fuzzy measures are established by using the defined cross entropy measure and the Shapley function. Finally, a numerical example is provided to illustrate the developed procedure.