Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiattribute Group Decision Making Based on Cross Entropy Measure and Choquet Integral
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Intelligent Systems
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1172–1195, December 2013
How to Cite
Meng, F. and Tang, J. (2013), Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiattribute Group Decision Making Based on Cross Entropy Measure and Choquet Integral. Int. J. Intell. Syst., 28: 1172–1195. doi: 10.1002/int.21624
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71201089, 71201110, 71071018, 71271217
- Natural Science Foundation Youth Project of Shandong Province, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: ZR2012GQ005
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20111101110036
- University of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0541
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!