Lessons learned: Institutional research as support for academic improvement
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Reframing Persistence Research to Improve Academic Success
Volume 2006, Issue 130, pages 95–107, Summer 2006
How to Cite
St. John, E. P. (2006), Lessons learned: Institutional research as support for academic improvement. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2006: 95–107. doi: 10.1002/ir.182
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!