Improving consumer information for higher education planning
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Data Use in the Community College
Volume 2012, Issue 153, pages 63–74, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Herndon, M. C. (2012), Improving consumer information for higher education planning. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2012: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/ir.20007
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Whither Twitter?” Community College Week, May 19, 2009. “
- Center for Community College Student Engagement. Making Connections: Dimensions of Student Engagement (2009 CCSSE Findings). Austin, Tex.: University of Texas at Austin, 2009.
- The Shrinking Pie.” Brandweek, 2010, 51(25), 11. , and “
- The Use of Knowledge in Society.” American Economic Review, 1945, 35(4), 519–530. “
- Getting Ready to Pay for College: What Students and Their Parents Know About the Cost of College Tuition and What They Are Doing to Find Out. Washington, D.C.: National Center for Education Statistics, 2003. , , and
- Too Little Knowledge Is a Dangerous Thing: What the Public Thinks and Knows About Paying for College. Indianapolis, Ind.: Lilly Endowment, 1998. (ED 450 622) , and
- Squeeze Play 2010: Continued Public Anxiety on Cost, Harsher Judgments on How Colleges Are Run. San Jose, Calif.: National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, 2010. , and
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies. Boston: Harvard Business Press, 2008. , and
- Removing College Price Barriers: What Government Has Done and Why It Hasn't Worked. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1996.
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education. “Income Projected to Decline if Education Doesn't Improve.” 2005. Retrieved December 14, 2007, from www.highereducation.org/reports/pa_decline/index.shtml.
- Peterson's Annual Guide to Undergraduate Study. Lawrenceville, N.J.: Peterson's, 2008.
- The Economics of Information.” Journal of Political Economy, 1961, 69(3), 213–225. “
- 2010, from http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4011/is_201004/?tag=content;col1. , and “Social Media for Continuing Education and Contract Units.” The Catalyst, Spring 2010. Retrieved June 11,