The Similarities and Differences in the Work Experience of Women Faculty in Traditional and Nontraditional Disciplines
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Refining the Focus on Faculty Diversity in Postsecondary Institutions
Volume 2012, Issue 155, pages 67–83, Autumn (Fall) 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Y. J. (2012), The Similarities and Differences in the Work Experience of Women Faculty in Traditional and Nontraditional Disciplines. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2012: 67–83. doi: 10.1002/ir.20022
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!