What incentives can teach us about missing data in longitudinal assessment
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Longitudinal Assessment for Institutional Improvement
Volume 2010, Issue S2, pages 17–28, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Martin, G. L. and Loes, C. N. (2010), What incentives can teach us about missing data in longitudinal assessment. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2010: 17–28. doi: 10.1002/ir.369
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!