Measuring how college affects students: Social desirability and other potential biases in college student self-reported gains
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Validity and Limitations of College Student Self-Report Data
Volume 2011, Issue 150, pages 73–85, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Bowman, N. A. and Hill, P. L. (2011), Measuring how college affects students: Social desirability and other potential biases in college student self-reported gains. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2011: 73–85. doi: 10.1002/ir.390
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!