The validity of student engagement survey questions: Can we accurately measure academic challenge?
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Validity and Limitations of College Student Self-Report Data
Volume 2011, Issue 150, pages 87–98, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Porter, S. R., Rumann, C. and Pontius, J. (2011), The validity of student engagement survey questions: Can we accurately measure academic challenge?. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2011: 87–98. doi: 10.1002/ir.391
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!