Analyzing gender differences in black faculty marginalization through a sequential mixed-methods design
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Using Mixed-Methods Approaches to Study Intersectionality in Higher Education
Volume 2011, Issue 151, pages 45–61, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Griffin, K. A., Bennett, J. C. and Harris, J. (2011), Analyzing gender differences in black faculty marginalization through a sequential mixed-methods design. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2011: 45–61. doi: 10.1002/ir.398
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!