Using a sequential exploratory mixed-method design to examine racial hyperprivilege in higher education
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Institutional Research
Special Issue: Using Mixed-Methods Approaches to Study Intersectionality in Higher Education
Volume 2011, Issue 151, pages 77–91, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Cabrera, N. L. (2011), Using a sequential exploratory mixed-method design to examine racial hyperprivilege in higher education. New Directions for Institutional Research, 2011: 77–91. doi: 10.1002/ir.400
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!