Quand l'eau souterraine prend la relève. Analyse des liens entre des dynamiques agricoles et des ressources en eau souterraine dans un périmètre de grande hydraulique au Maroc.
Groundwater Governance Special Issue Article
WHEN GROUNDWATER TAKES OVER: LINKING 40 YEARS OF AGRICULTURAL AND GROUNDWATER DYNAMICS IN A LARGE-SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEME IN MOROCCO†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Groundwater Governance: Learning from Local Experiences
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 45–53, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuper, M., Hammani, A., Chohin, A., Garin, P. and Saaf, M. (2012), WHEN GROUNDWATER TAKES OVER: LINKING 40 YEARS OF AGRICULTURAL AND GROUNDWATER DYNAMICS IN A LARGE-SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEME IN MOROCCO. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/ird.1653
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!