Quelle qualité de l'eau pour quels usages? Surmonter les excès de zèle utilisation du principe de précaution pour récupérer les eaux usées pour l'irrigation appropriée.
Groundwater Governance Special Issue Article
WHICH WATER QUALITY FOR WHICH USES? OVERCOMING OVER-ZEALOUS USE OF THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE TO RECLAIM WASTEWATER FOR APPROPRIATE IRRIGATION USES†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Groundwater Governance: Learning from Local Experiences
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 87–94, April 2012
How to Cite
Molle, B., Brelle, F., Bessy, J. and Gatel, D. (2012), WHICH WATER QUALITY FOR WHICH USES? OVERCOMING OVER-ZEALOUS USE OF THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE TO RECLAIM WASTEWATER FOR APPROPRIATE IRRIGATION USES. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 87–94. doi: 10.1002/ird.1662
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!