Taille des exploitations agricoles, pratiques d'irrigation, participation programme de conservation au sud-ouest des États-Unis.
FARM SIZE, IRRIGATION PRACTICES, AND CONSERVATION PROGRAM PARTICIPATION IN THE US SOUTHWEST†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 569–582, December 2012
How to Cite
Frisvold, G. B. and Deva, S. (2012), FARM SIZE, IRRIGATION PRACTICES, AND CONSERVATION PROGRAM PARTICIPATION IN THE US SOUTHWEST. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 569–582. doi: 10.1002/ird.1676
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Understanding why landholders choose to participate or withdraw from conservation programs: A case study from a Queensland conservation auction, Journal of Environmental Management, 2014, 141, 169,
- 2Climate and choice of irrigation technology: implications for climate adaptation, Journal of Natural Resources Policy Research, 2013, 5, 2-3, 107, ,