Caractérisation des pluies dans le Highveld Central (Afrique du sud) pour l'application de méthodes de récolte de l'eau.
CHARACTERIZATION OF RAINFALL IN THE CENTRAL SOUTH AFRICAN HIGHVELD FOR APPLICATION IN WATER HARVESTING†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Rainwater Harvesting and Conservation Techniques for Improving Household Food Security
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S2, pages 24–33, October 2012
How to Cite
Zerizghy, M. G., van Rensburg, L. D. and Stigter, K. (2012), CHARACTERIZATION OF RAINFALL IN THE CENTRAL SOUTH AFRICAN HIGHVELD FOR APPLICATION IN WATER HARVESTING. Irrig. and Drain., 61: 24–33. doi: 10.1002/ird.1679
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!