Avancées et défis de la micro-irrigation.
ADVANCES AND CHALLENGES WITH MICRO-IRRIGATION†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Special Issue: 21st ICID Congress, Teheran, Iran: Water Productivity Towards Food Security
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 255–261, July 2013
How to Cite
Madramootoo, C. A. and Morrison, J. (2013), ADVANCES AND CHALLENGES WITH MICRO-IRRIGATION. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 255–261. doi: 10.1002/ird.1704
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!