Évaluation au champ de la productivité de l'eau du blé d'hiver sous irrigation gravitaire ou par aspersion dans la plaine de Chine du Nord.
FIELD EVALUATION ON WATER PRODUCTIVITY OF WINTER WHEAT UNDER SPRINKLER OR SURFACE IRRIGATION IN THE NORTH CHINA PLAIN†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 37–49, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H.-J., Kang, Y., Yao, S.-M., Sun, Z.-Q., Liu, S.-P. and Wang, Q.-G. (2013), FIELD EVALUATION ON WATER PRODUCTIVITY OF WINTER WHEAT UNDER SPRINKLER OR SURFACE IRRIGATION IN THE NORTH CHINA PLAIN. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 37–49. doi: 10.1002/ird.1712
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- 2012. Integrated effect of plant density, N rates and irrigation regimes on the biomass production, N content, PAR use efficiencies and water productivity of rice under irrigated semiarid environment. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 40(1): 201–211. , .
- 2005. Large-area maize yield forecasting using leaf area index based yield model. Agronomy Journal 97: 418–425. , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. Analysis of rainfall distribution on spatial and temporal patterns of wheat yield in Mediterranean environment. European Journal of Agronomy 41: 52–65. , , , , .
- 2001. Winter Cultivation in the North China Plain. China Agricultural Press: Beijing. .
- China Standards. 1985. GBJ85-85, Technical code for sprinkler engineering. Standards Press of China: Beijing.
- China Standards. 2007. GB/T50085-2007, Technical specification of sprinkler engineering. Standard Press of China: Beijing.
- 2012. Lack of hybrid, seeding, and nitrogen rate interactions for corn growth and yield. Agronomy Journal 104(4): 945–952. , .
- 2006. Effect of different border lengths on the irrigation homogeneity and soil nitrate-N distribution on wheat field. Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture 14(3): 82–85 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , , , .
- 2007. Contribution of main stem and tillers to durum wheat (Triticum turgidum L. var. durum) grain yield and its components grown in Mediterranean environments. Field Crops Research 103: 25–35. , , , , .
- 2006. The relationship between soil water content and root distribution of winter wheat under sprinkling irrigation condition. Journal of South Chinese Agricultural University 27(1): 5–8 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , .
- 2008. Influence of irrigation frequencies and phosphate fertilization on actual evapotranspiration rate, yield and water use pattern of rajmash (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Agricultural Water Management 95: 383–390. , , , .
- 2006. Water saving irrigation in China. Irrigation and Drainage 55: 327–336. .
- 2005. Optimizing irrigation scheduling for winter wheat in the North China Plain. Agricultural Water Management 76: 8–23. , , , .
- 2001. Review of the relationship between wheat roots and water stress. Acta Botanica Boreali-Occidentalia Sinica 21(1): 1–7 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , , .
- 2000. Sprinkler water distributions as affected by winter wheat. Irrigation Science 20: 29–35. , .
- 2003. Field evaluation of crop yield as affected by nonuniformity of sprinkler-applied water and fertilizers. Agricultural Water Management 59: 1–13. , .
- 2000. Study on plant growth and water use of winter wheat under sprinkler irrigation. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage 19(1): 26–29 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , .
- 2003. Nitrogen dynamics and budgets in a winter wheat–maize cropping system in the North China Plain. Field Crops Research 83: 111–124. , , , , .
- 2006a. Effect of sprinkler irrigation on microclimate in the winter wheat field in the North China Plain. Agricultural Water Management 84(1): 3–19. , .
- 2006b. Regulating field microclimate using sprinkler misting under hot-dry windy conditions. Biosystem Engineering 95(3): 349–358. , .
- 2007. Sprinkler irrigation scheduling of winter wheat in the North China Plain using a 20 cm standard pan. Irrigation Science 25(2): 149–159. , .
- 1998. Model validation and crop coefficients for irrigation scheduling in the North China plain. Agricultural Water Management 36: 233–246. , , , .
- 2011. Responses of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) evapotranspiration and yield to sprinkler irrigation regimes. Agricultural Water Management 98: 483–492. , , , , .
- 2002. Determination of daily evaporation and evapotranspiration of winter wheat and maize by large-scale weighing lysimeter and micro-lysimeter. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 111: 109–120. , , .
- 2007. A stochastic model of soil water regime in the crop root zone. Journal of Hydrology 335: 89–97. , , , , , .
- 2011. Nutrient distribution, growth, and water use efficiency in maize following winter wheat irrigated by sprinklers or surface irrigation. Irrigation and Drainage 60: 338–347. , , , .
- 2010. Effect of irrigation methods on root development and profile soil water uptake in winter wheat. Irrigation Science 28: 387–398. , , , .
- 2002. Relationship between leaf area index and yield in double-crop and full-season soybean systems. Journal of Economic Entomology 95(5): 945–951. , , .
- 2005. Comparative study on two root sampling methods and winter wheat root distribution in soil profile. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin 21(5): 261–265 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , , .
- Ministry of Water Resources of China. 2010. Yearbook of China Water Resources 1990-2010. China Water-Power Press: Beijing (in Chinese).
- 2008. Variation in harvest index of modern spring barley, oat and wheat cultivars adapted to northern growing conditions. Journal of Agricultural Science 146: 35–47. , , , .
- 2003. Relationship between leaf area index, biomass and winter wheat yield obtained at Fundulea, under conditions of 2001 year. Roman Agricultural Research 19/20: 21–24. , , , .
- 2001. Study on winter wheat with un-sufficient irrigation under sprinkler condition. Water Saving Irrigation 3: 13–15 (in Chinese with English abstract). , .
- 1986. Growth, partitioning, and harvest index of tuber-bearing solanum genotypes grown in two contrasting Peruvian environments. Plant Physiology 82: 103–108. , , .
- 2007. Irrigation frequency and amount affect yield and quality of field-grown melon (Cucumis melo L.). Agricultural Water Management 88: 269–274. , , , .
- 2006. Effect of drip irrigation regimes on yield and quality of field grown bell pepper. Agricultural Water Management 81: 115–131. , , .
- 2009. Effects of irrigation frequency under limited irrigation on root water uptake, yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat. Irrigation and Drainage 58: 393–405. , , , , .
- 2006. Soil water distribution characteristics and water balance in winter wheat field under sprinkler irrigation. Agricultural Research in Arid Area 24(1): 100–107 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , .
- 2003. Changes in agricultural water demands and soil moisture in China over the last half-century and their effects on agricultural production. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 118: 251–261. , , , .
- 2006. Effects of drip irrigation frequency on soil wetting pattern and potato growth in North China Plain. Agricultural Water Management 79: 248–264. , , .
- 2001. Improving water use efficiency of irrigated crops in the North China Plain––measurements and modeling. Agricultural Water Management 48: 151–167. , , , .
- 2006. Responses of grain yield, biomass and harvest index and their rates of genetic progress to nitrogen availability in ten winter wheat varieties. Irish Journal of Agricultural and Food Research 45: 85–101. , .
- 2000a. Physiological and ecological characteristics of winter wheat under sprinkler irrigation condition. Transactions of Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 16(3): 35–37 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , , .
- 2000b. A large weighing lysimeter for evapotranspiration and soil-water-groundwater exchange studies. Hydrological Processes 14: 1887–1897. , , .
- 2004. Evaluation of a crop water stress index for detecting water stress in winter wheat in the North China Plain. Agricultural Water Management 64: 29–40. , , , .
- 2004. Effect of soil water deficit on evapotranspiration, crop yield, and water use efficiency in the North China Plain. Agricultural Water Management 64: 107–122. , , , , , .
- 2003. Conserving groundwater for irrigation in the North China Plain. Irrigation Science 21: 159–166. , , .
- 1999. Water–yield relations and water-use efficiency of winter wheat in the North China Plain. Irrigation Science 19: 37–45. , , , .
- 1995. A field study on the relationship of soil water content and water uptake by winter wheat root system. Acta Agricultural Boreali-Sinica 10(4): 99–104 (in Chinese with English abstract). , .
- 2004. Method of root analysis using GIS technology. Transactions of Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 20(1): 181–183 (in Chinese with English abstract). , , , , .