Pourquoi l'amélioration de l'efficacité d'irrigation augmente-t-elle le volume total de l'usage à la consommation?
WHY IMPROVING IRRIGATION EFFICIENCY INCREASES TOTAL VOLUME OF CONSUMPTIVE USE†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Special Issue: 21st ICID Congress, Teheran, Iran: Water Productivity Towards Food Security
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 273–280, July 2013
How to Cite
Contor, B. A. and Taylor, R. G. (2013), WHY IMPROVING IRRIGATION EFFICIENCY INCREASES TOTAL VOLUME OF CONSUMPTIVE USE. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 273–280. doi: 10.1002/ird.1717
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!