Combinaison de la tradition et l'âge moderne. De nouvelles méthodes pour la gestion efficace de l'eau.
COMBINATION OF TRADITION AND THE MODERN AGE: NEW METHODS FOR EFFICIENT WATER MANAGEMENT†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Special Issue: 21st ICID Congress, Teheran, Iran: Water Productivity Towards Food Security
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 315–321, July 2013
How to Cite
Röttcher, K. (2013), COMBINATION OF TRADITION AND THE MODERN AGE: NEW METHODS FOR EFFICIENT WATER MANAGEMENT. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 315–321. doi: 10.1002/ird.1718
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!