INR = Indian rupee, 1US$ = INR53, price level 2012.
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF DRIP-IRRIGATED KINNOW MANDARIN ORCHARD UNDER DEFICIT IRRIGATION AND PARTIAL ROOT ZONE DRYING†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 67–73, February 2013
How to Cite
Panigrahi, P., Sharma, R. K., Parihar, S. S., Hasan, M. and Rana, D. S. (2013), ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF DRIP-IRRIGATED KINNOW MANDARIN ORCHARD UNDER DEFICIT IRRIGATION AND PARTIAL ROOT ZONE DRYING. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 67–73. doi: 10.1002/ird.1719
Analyse économique de verger de mandariniers du Kinnow sous différents régimes déficitaires d'irrigation au goutte.
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!