Utilisation du modèle AquaCrop de la FAO pour la production durable de blé irrigué dans le Bengale occidental, en Inde.
MODELLING IRRIGATED WHEAT PRODUCTION USING THE FAO AQUACROP MODEL IN WEST BENGAL, INDIA, FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 50–56, February 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A., Saha, S. and Mondal, S. (2013), MODELLING IRRIGATED WHEAT PRODUCTION USING THE FAO AQUACROP MODEL IN WEST BENGAL, INDIA, FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 50–56. doi: 10.1002/ird.1722
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!