Un modèle non-linéaire pour une allocation optimale d'eau d'irrigation et de terre sous contrainte d'allocation limitée. Une étude de cas dans le Sud de L'Italie.
A NON-LINEAR MODEL FOR OPTIMAL ALLOCATION OF IRRIGATION WATER AND LAND UNDER ADEQUATE AND LIMITED WATER SUPPLIES: A CASE STUDY IN SOUTHERN ITALY†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 145–155, April 2013
How to Cite
Rubino, P., Stellacci, A. M., Rana, R. M., Catalano, M. and Caliandro, A. (2013), A NON-LINEAR MODEL FOR OPTIMAL ALLOCATION OF IRRIGATION WATER AND LAND UNDER ADEQUATE AND LIMITED WATER SUPPLIES: A CASE STUDY IN SOUTHERN ITALY. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 145–155. doi: 10.1002/ird.1728
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!