Une approche stochastique pour analyser les scénarios gestion de l'eau au niveau du bassin versant d'un grand fleuve.
A STOCHASTIC APPROACH TO ANALYSE WATER MANAGEMENT SCENARIOS AT THE RIVER BASIN LEVEL†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 379–395, October 2013
How to Cite
Mu, J., Khan, S., Liu, Q., Xu, D., Xu, J. and Wang, W. (2013), A STOCHASTIC APPROACH TO ANALYSE WATER MANAGEMENT SCENARIOS AT THE RIVER BASIN LEVEL. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 379–395. doi: 10.1002/ird.1753
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!