Cadre stratégique du transfert de gestion de l'irrigation aux niveaux local, national et mondiales.
STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK RELATED TO LOCAL, NATIONAL AND GLOBAL CONSTRAINTS OF IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT TRANSFER†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 578–585, December 2013
How to Cite
Heydarian, S.A. (2013), STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK RELATED TO LOCAL, NATIONAL AND GLOBAL CONSTRAINTS OF IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT TRANSFER. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 578–585. doi: 10.1002/ird.1758
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!