Le lessivage et l'évacuation de l'acidité dans l'aménagement de sols sulfatés acides, Kalimantan, Indonésie.
LEACHING AND FLUSHING OF ACIDITY IN THE RECLAMATION OF ACID SULPHATE SOIL, KALIMANTAN, INDONESIA†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Sustainable Water and Land Management in Tidal Areas. Publication of this supplement was supported by the ICID Committees of Korea, Japan and Chinese Taipei
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 75–81, October 2013
How to Cite
Wignyosukarto, B. S. (2013), LEACHING AND FLUSHING OF ACIDITY IN THE RECLAMATION OF ACID SULPHATE SOIL, KALIMANTAN, INDONESIA. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 75–81. doi: 10.1002/ird.1777
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!