Démêler les motifs spatio-temporels du développement de l'irrigation et de leur impact sur l'agriculture indienne.
UNRAVELLING THE SPATIO-TEMPORAL PATTERN OF IRRIGATION DEVELOPMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON INDIAN AGRICULTURE†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–11, February 2014
How to Cite
Srivastava, S. K., Ghosh, S., Kumar, A. and Brahmanand, P. S. (2014), UNRAVELLING THE SPATIO-TEMPORAL PATTERN OF IRRIGATION DEVELOPMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON INDIAN AGRICULTURE. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/ird.1779
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!