Identification des bénéfices et évaluation de l'utilisation des eaux de crue dans la région de Baicheng, Chine du nord.
BENEFITS IDENTIFICATION AND EVALUATION OF FLOODWATER UTILIZATION IN BAICHENG REGION, NORTH-EASTERN CHINA†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 38–45, February 2014
How to Cite
Lü, S., Wang, W. and Xu, S. (2014), BENEFITS IDENTIFICATION AND EVALUATION OF FLOODWATER UTILIZATION IN BAICHENG REGION, NORTH-EASTERN CHINA. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 38–45. doi: 10.1002/ird.1781
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Foundation for University Key Teacher of Henan Province. Grant Number: 2012GGJS-099
- Key Project of Science Technique Research of Henan Educational Committee. Grant Number: No.12A570005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!