Simulation de l'écoulement de l'eau et du lessivage des sels dans des submersions séquentielles entre drains enterrés.
SIMULATING WATER FLOW AND SALT LEACHING UNDER SEQUENTIAL FLOODING BETWEEN SUBSURFACE DRAINS†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 112–122, February 2014
How to Cite
Mirjat, M. S., Mughal, A. Q. and Chandio, A. S. (2014), SIMULATING WATER FLOW AND SALT LEACHING UNDER SEQUENTIAL FLOODING BETWEEN SUBSURFACE DRAINS. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 112–122. doi: 10.1002/ird.1782
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!