Les impacts du changement climatique sur les situations de stress hydrique dans le bassin du fleuve Jaune, Chine.
THE IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON WATER STRESS SITUATIONS IN THE YELLOW RIVER BASIN, CHINA†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 545–558, December 2013
How to Cite
Mu, J., Liu, Q., Gabriel, H. F., Xu, D., Xu, J., Wu, C. and Ren, H. (2013), THE IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON WATER STRESS SITUATIONS IN THE YELLOW RIVER BASIN, CHINA. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 545–558. doi: 10.1002/ird.1784
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011BAD25B04
- Chinese Ministry of Water Resources. Grant Number: 201201001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!