Suivi de salinité des nappes peu profondes dans le cas d'épandage de déjections de bétail sur une zone d'estran aménagée.
MONITORING OF SHALLOW GROUNDWATER SALINITY IN LIVESTOCK MANURE APPLICATIONS TO RECLAIMED TIDAL LAND†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Sustainable Water and Land Management in Tidal Areas. Publication of this supplement was supported by the ICID Committees of Korea, Japan and Chinese Taipei
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 63–74, October 2013
How to Cite
Hong, E. M., Choi, J.-Y., Yoo, S.-H. and Nam, W. H. (2013), MONITORING OF SHALLOW GROUNDWATER SALINITY IN LIVESTOCK MANURE APPLICATIONS TO RECLAIMED TIDAL LAND. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/ird.1787
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: PJ005866082011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!