Identifier les causes d'engorgement dans l'agriculture irriguée: le cas de la plantation de canne à sucre de Wonji-Shoa (Ethiopie).
IDENTIFYING THE POTENTIAL CAUSES OF WATERLOGGING IN IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE: THE CASE OF THE WONJI-SHOA SUGAR CANE PLANTATION (ETHIOPIA)†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 80–92, February 2014
How to Cite
Dinka, M. O. and Ndambuki, J. M. (2014), IDENTIFYING THE POTENTIAL CAUSES OF WATERLOGGING IN IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE: THE CASE OF THE WONJI-SHOA SUGAR CANE PLANTATION (ETHIOPIA). Irrig. and Drain., 63: 80–92. doi: 10.1002/ird.1791
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!