Effets de la hauteur d'écoulement et des caractéristiques topographiques de la surface des biofilms sur le colmatage d'un émetteur.
EFFECTS OF FLOW PATH DEPTH ON EMITTER CLOGGING AND SURFACE TOPOGRAPHICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BIOFILMS†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 46–58, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, B., Li, Y., Liu, Y., Pei, Y., Jiang, Y. and Liu, H. (2014), EFFECTS OF FLOW PATH DEPTH ON EMITTER CLOGGING AND SURFACE TOPOGRAPHICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BIOFILMS. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 46–58. doi: 10.1002/ird.1792
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 51179190
- Beijing Excellent Researcher Award Program. Grant Number: 2010D009007000003
- New Century Excellent Researcher Award Program of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NETC-10-0780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!