Effets de stockage de l'eau dans les couches profondes du sol sur la croissance, le rendement et l'efficacité d'utilisation de l'eau pour une culture de coton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) dans les zones arides du nord-ouest de la Chine.
EFFECTS OF WATER STORAGE IN DEEPER SOIL LAYERS ON GROWTH, YIELD, AND WATER PRODUCTIVITY OF COTTON (GOSSYPIUM HIRSUTUM L.) IN ARID AREAS OF NORTHWESTERN CHINA†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 59–70, February 2014
How to Cite
Luo, H., Zhang, H., Han, H., Hu, Y., Zhang, Y. and Zhang, W. (2014), EFFECTS OF WATER STORAGE IN DEEPER SOIL LAYERS ON GROWTH, YIELD, AND WATER PRODUCTIVITY OF COTTON (GOSSYPIUM HIRSUTUM L.) IN ARID AREAS OF NORTHWESTERN CHINA. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 59–70. doi: 10.1002/ird.1793
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000675 and 30460063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!