Facteurs d'échec et de succès des aménagements hydro-agricoles: étude de cas des vallées de L'Oueme et de Zou au Benin.
FAILURE AND SUCCESS FACTORS OF IRRIGATION SYSTEM DEVELOPMENTS: A CASE STUDY FROM THE OUÉMÉ AND ZOU VALLEYS IN BENIN†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 328–339, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), FAILURE AND SUCCESS FACTORS OF IRRIGATION SYSTEM DEVELOPMENTS: A CASE STUDY FROM THE OUÉMÉ AND ZOU VALLEYS IN BENIN, Irrig. and Drain., doi: 10.1002/ird.1794, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!