Réduire les émissions de carbone grâce à une meilleure gestion de l'irrigation: une étude de cas du Pakistan.
REDUCING CARBON EMISSIONS THROUGH IMPROVED IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY FROM PAKISTAN†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 132–138, February 2014
How to Cite
Qureshi, A. S. (2014), REDUCING CARBON EMISSIONS THROUGH IMPROVED IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY FROM PAKISTAN. Irrig. and Drain., 63: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/ird.1795
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!