Prédire les impacts du changement climatique sur la productivité des cultures de maïs et l'efficacité d'utilisation de l'eau dans le plateau de Lœss.
PREDICTING CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON MAIZE CROP PRODUCTIVITY AND WATER USE EFFICIENCY IN THE LOESS PLATEAU†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 394–404, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), PREDICTING CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON MAIZE CROP PRODUCTIVITY AND WATER USE EFFICIENCY IN THE LOESS PLATEAU, Irrig. and Drain., doi: 10.1002/ird.1799, , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51279167
- National 'Twelfth Five-Year' Plan for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011BAD25B03, 2012BAD08B01
- Scientific Research Fund of Sichuan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11ZA072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!