Des programmes d'échange de crédits de qualité de l'eau pour résoudre les problèmes environnementaux.
WATER QUALITY TRADING PROGRAMS TOWARDS SOLVING ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION PROBLEMS†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Soil, Water, and Vegetation Monitoring and Modelling. Publication of this supplement was supported by the Honours Centre of Italian Universities (H2CU) and Florida International University
Volume 62, Issue S2, pages 72–92, December 2013
How to Cite
Corrales, J., Melodie Naja, G., Rivero, Rosanna. G., Miralles-Wilhelm, F. and Bhat, M. G. (2013), WATER QUALITY TRADING PROGRAMS TOWARDS SOLVING ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION PROBLEMS. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 72–92. doi: 10.1002/ird.1805
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!