Evaluation des seuils de précipitations à travers l'entropie: influence de la sélection de la distribution bidimensionnelle.
EVALUATION OF RAINFALL THRESHOLDS THROUGH ENTROPY: INFLUENCE OF BIVARIATE DISTRIBUTION SELECTION†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Soil, Water, and Vegetation Monitoring and Modelling. Publication of this supplement was supported by the Honours Centre of Italian Universities (H2CU) and Florida International University
Volume 62, Issue S2, pages 50–60, December 2013
How to Cite
Ridolfi, E., Montesarchio, V., Rianna, M., Sebastianelli, S., Russo, F. and Napolitano, F. (2013), EVALUATION OF RAINFALL THRESHOLDS THROUGH ENTROPY: INFLUENCE OF BIVARIATE DISTRIBUTION SELECTION. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 50–60. doi: 10.1002/ird.1807
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!