Compliance with water rights in the rehabilitation of a traditional irrigation scheme in Morocco.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 695–707, December 2013
How to Cite
Plusquellec, H. and Bachri, M. (2013), LE RESPECT DES DROITS D'EAU LORS DE LA REHABILITATION DES PERIMETRES TRADITIONNELS AU MAROC. Irrig. and Drain., 62: 695–707. doi: 10.1002/ird.1812
This article is based on work funded in part by the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), a United States Government (USG) agency dedicated to reducing poverty through economic growth (see www.mcc.gov for more information). The views of the authors expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of MCC or the USG.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!