Analyse de la performance de réseaux d'irrigation à la demande sous pression conçus à l'aide de la programmation linéaire et de la programmation linéaire floue.
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF ON-DEMAND PRESSURIZED IRRIGATION NETWORK DESIGNED WITH LINEAR AND FUZZY LINEAR PROGRAMMING†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 451–462, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF ON-DEMAND PRESSURIZED IRRIGATION NETWORK DESIGNED WITH LINEAR AND FUZZY LINEAR PROGRAMMING, Irrig. and Drain., 63, pages 451–462, doi: 10.1002/ird.1853, and (
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!