La conception des canaux étroits pour le transport des sédiments. Etude de cas du Système d'Irrigation Sunsari Morang, Népal.
DESIGN OF NON-WIDE CANALS FOR SEDIMENT TRANSPORT. CASE STUDY OF SUNSARI MORANG IRRIGATION SCHEME, NEPAL†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 584–589, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), DESIGN OF NON-WIDE CANALS FOR SEDIMENT TRANSPORT. CASE STUDY OF SUNSARI MORANG IRRIGATION SCHEME, NEPAL, Irrig. and Drain., 63, pages 584–589, doi: 10.1002/ird.1862, and (
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!