Progrès récents dans la protection contre les inondations en Chine.
Recent progress in flood management in China†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Integrated Flood Management
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 1, pages S75–S82, July 2006
How to Cite
Xiaotao, C. (2006), Recent progress in flood management in China. Irrig. and Drain., 55: S75–S82. doi: 10.1002/ird.241
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!