Estimation de la fréquence des sécheresses en Pologne centrale à l'aide d'un indice de précipitation standardisé (SPI).
Estimation of local drought frequency in central Poland using the standardized precipitation index SPI†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 67–77, February 2007
How to Cite
Łabędzki, L. (2007), Estimation of local drought frequency in central Poland using the standardized precipitation index SPI. Irrig. and Drain., 56: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/ird.285
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2006
- The Polish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: 2P06S 038 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!