Cent ans de lutte conte l'engorgement et la salinisation des sols dans la vallée de l'Indus au Pakistan: revue historique.
One hundred years of waterlogging and salinity control in the Indus valley, Pakistan: a historical review†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Supplement: Drainage-an Essential Element of Integrated Water Management. 25th Anniversary of the ICID Working Group on Drainage
Volume 56, Issue Supplement 1, pages S81–S90, December 2007
How to Cite
Bhutta, M. N. and Smedema, L. K. (2007), One hundred years of waterlogging and salinity control in the Indus valley, Pakistan: a historical review. Irrig. and Drain., 56: S81–S90. doi: 10.1002/ird.333
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!