Suivi de l'intensité de la sécheresse en agriculture à travers un indice synthétique basé sur les périodes sèches: une étude de cas dans le Bassin Méditerranéen.
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 596–606, December 2009
How to Cite
Salvati, L., Venezian-Scarascia, M.-E. and Zitti, M. (2009), Monitoring drought severity in agriculture through a synthetic index based on dry periods: a case study in the Mediterranean basin. Irrig. and Drain., 58: 596–606. doi: 10.1002/ird.441
This paper reflects the research activities of the authors. Findings, interpretations and conclusions should not be attributed either to ISTAT or CRA.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!