Comparaison des réseaux neuronaux et des équations empiriques pour estimer l'évaporation quotidienne.
Comparison of artificial neural networks and empirical equations to estimate daily pan evaporation†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 215–225, April 2010
How to Cite
Terzi, Ö. and Keskin, M. E. (2010), Comparison of artificial neural networks and empirical equations to estimate daily pan evaporation. Irrig. and Drain., 59: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/ird.454
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!