Télédétection aéroportée pour la détection des fuites de canal d'irrigation.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 524–534, December 2010
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Fipps, G., Maas, S. J. and Fletcher, R. S. (2010), Airborne remote sensing for detection of irrigation canal leakage. Irrig. and Drain., 59: 524–534. doi: 10.1002/ird.511
The contributions of Y. Huang and R. S. Fletcher to this article were prepared as part of their duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!