Baisse du niveau des eaux souterraines dans les nappes du Haut Bassin Yamuna: causes et stratégies de gestion.
Decline of groundwater tables in the upper Yamuna basin: Causes and management strategies†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 606–620, December 2010
How to Cite
Kumar, K. and Gupta, S. K. (2010), Decline of groundwater tables in the upper Yamuna basin: Causes and management strategies. Irrig. and Drain., 59: 606–620. doi: 10.1002/ird.512
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!