Utilisation du comportement de sept espèces d'amphibiens pour la conception des bergs d'irrigation et drainage à Taïwan.
Using the behavior of seven amphibian species for the design of banks of irrigation and drainage systems in Taiwan†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irrigation and Drainage
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 493–505, December 2010
How to Cite
Hou, W.-S., Chang, Y.-H., Wang, H.-W. and Tan, Y.-C. (2010), Using the behavior of seven amphibian species for the design of banks of irrigation and drainage systems in Taiwan. Irrig. and Drain., 59: 493–505. doi: 10.1002/ird.515
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!